Introducing our comprehensive resource for teaching kids about the 5 senses - The 5 sense sorting Activity printable!
With our engaging Fact cards, Sorting mats, and Cards, you have everything you need to create a dynamic learning experience.
You can make these part of your child's learning binder!
::::LIST OF ACTIVITIES:::::
Learn What are the 5 Senses with the Fact cards
Matching the 30 Items in the sorting mat
The child considers which dominant sense is involved and sorts the 30 cards into the corresponding sense mat.
This activity encourages critical thinking and enhances their ability to categorize information.
::: HOW TO MAKE A BUSY BOOK ::::
Download, Print, Laminate, Cut out the Matching pieces, and Add Velcro and Bind.
Detailed Instructions(With video) are included in your order files.
Instant Download and Ready to print
You will Recieve a PDF File with 8 Printable Pages
Both A4 and US letter Size included
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. No physical items will be Shipped.
- Due to the nature of the item, Refunds cannot be made for Instant Download purchases.
- Due to monitor differences and your printer settings, the actual colours of your printed product may vary slightly.
- You will need Adobe Reader to open & print the PDF file. It can be downloaded for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Some Printables are sent in a compressed ZIP format. You need to Extract the files and then print. If you face any difficulty while using on Mobile, kindly try in a PC or Laptop.